Personal insurance can include products like homeowners and automobile insurance. These products are designed for and bought by individuals. Some sources also consider health, life and disability products.
Personal insurance has been around since the beginning of history. In the day of King Hammurabi, a person could be absolved of their debt if they suffered a disaster such as fire, flood, or disability. While it took nearly 100 years for insurance to catch on in America, we now have a very stable personal lines insurance industry.
The following is not an exhaustive list, but gives examples of common personal insurance policies:
- Atlanta, Georgia Homeowners Insurance
- Atlanta, Georgia Renters Insurance
- Atlanta, Georgia Boat owners Insurance
- Atlanta, Georgia RV Insurance
- Atlanta, Georgia Motorcycle Insurance
- Atlanta, Georgia Umbrella Insurance
- Atlanta, Georgia Pet Insurance
Can also include:
Atlanta, Georgia Health Insurance
Atlanta, Georgia Life Insurance
Atlanta, Georgia Disability Insurance